Job Location: Belfast/Hybrid
Inform3 are recruiting for a civil engineer for a consultancy contractor for civils projects based in a Belfast office with hybrid work options.
They are seeking a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years relevant design experience.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
* Working closely and mentored by a Senior Engineer/Director ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner, supervising and advising technicians and preparing detailed reports and calculations.
* Design of private adoptable roads and drains, SuDS schemes, retaining walls and other external works structures and features to current British Standards, Eurocodes, building regulations and planning legislation.
* Working closely with architects, developers and builders providing road and drainage solutions from single plot sites to large scale residential, commercial and industrial developments.
* Use of software packages including Info Drainage, AutoCAD, Civils 3. Experience in these is not essential as training will be given.
Civil Engineer Specification:
* 2 years + design experience
* Civil Engineer Degree.
* Highly organised and motivated
* Competent on Microsoft Office.
* Full driving license.
The client understands the value of high-level work and are therefore willing to offer candidates an excellent package in return.