Senior Civil Engineer - Consultancy
Salary : up to £55,000 - Depends On Experience
This civil & structural engineering consultancy client of mine that I have partnered up with are looking for a senior civil engineer to join their civils team of 20 which consist of engineers , technicians and apprentices in central London.
This employee owned trust business have been around for over 15 years and are now over 150 people strong.
Senior Civil Engineer Role:
They are looking for someone who is technically creative to work on new build refurbishments in a wide range of sectors.
- Bonus: offer a bonus up to 8% to all employees; this is split between an equal percentage companywide bonus and a performance based individual bonus. Due to their Employee Ownership Trust status, the company wide bonus has the benefit of up to £3600 being exempt from income tax (NI is applicable) ; Bonus payments are made in October ; ITF up to £3600 and taxable thereafter
- Life Assurance: A lump sum benefit of 4 x basic annual salary is provided to employees who are under their State Pension Age once they have completed three months service.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Health & Wellbeing : Subsidised gym memberships Cycle to work scheme . Weekly Yoga Class (in-office) Weekly Football , Employee Support Private Healthcare , Income Protection (Associate +) Enhanced Sick Pay
- Daily Lunches
- Annual leave Flexible working
- First Friday of the Month Annual Trip
- Christmas Party
- Professional Development: Annual Institution Membership Chartership Mentorship Scheme , Job Specific Training Weekly In-house Technical Meetings
Senior Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Experience with producing SUDS strategies.
- Detailed design of below ground drainage networks.
- Design software experience such as Micro drainage and Civils 3D.
- Experience of managing a small team