Civil Engineer (Project Manager)
Up to $105,381/annually
Duluth, MN OR Virginia, MN
Come work for MnDOT, the nation’s leader in the Transportation industry!
This is a great opportunity to work independently under limited supervision! The purpose of this position is to provide overall project management direction from inception to completion of projects; to be the primary project contact for other public agencies and the general public regarding project activities; to provide overall direction and leadership to technical project teams in the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques in the management of project activities for minor to moderate scale projects to meet the project requirements; to ensure consistency with MnDOT strategy, commitments and goals; and to ensure proper program execution and compliance with MnDOT, state and federal procedures, practices, regulations, and standards.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
- Earn 13 days paid sick time
- Defined pension plan
- Paid life insurance
- Paid parental leave available
- Telework may be available
- And more!
- Licensure as a professional Civil Engineer with the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience, and Interior Design (AELSLAGID). Valid Class D Driver’s License.
Engineer 2 Graduate:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university or its equivalency as rated by NCEES/EAC. A passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam. Two years post-graduation civil engineering work. Valid Class D Driver’s License
- Received a passing score on the Minnesota Principals & Practices of Civil Engineering (PE) Exam.
- A master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university substitutes for one year of post-graduate civil engineering work.
APPLY ONLINE BY 12/11/2023:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers
- Click “Search open positions”
- Enter the Job Opening ID “71295” in the Keywords search box and click “>>”
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting
- Click “Apply for Job”
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: ASCE/Laura Saari
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers will be considered.
CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Laura Saari, MnDOT Recruitment Specialist