Job Title: Structural Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
We are looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team in Richmond. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and analyzing structures for commercial and domestic projects. The role will involve working with a range of materials including timber, steel, and stone.
* Designing and analyzing structures for commercial and domestic projects.
* Working with a range of materials including timber, steel, and stone.
* Ensuring that all designs comply with relevant codes and regulations.
* Preparing reports and presentations for clients and stakeholders.
* Collaborating with other engineers and architects to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
* A Master's degree in Structural Engineering.
* At least 2 years of post-graduate experience in a similar role.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team