Water Hygiene Engineers
Salary £28,000 - £33,000
Location: London & Southeast
Are you someone looking for a long-term position offering a genuine route of progression within the company and the potential to substantially boost your earnings through additional overtime?
We are a fast-paced market leader within the water treatment sector and are well known for our continued investment in the training and development of all our employees and our excellent benefits packages.
Main Job Role
* The ideal candidate should be punctual and organised, have a decent work ethic and can work on their own initiative in a professional manner in support of our clients and work colleagues.
* To act as a representative of the water hygiene team carrying out service work as detailed on weekly electronic calendars.
* To carry out all allocated service works within schedules to meet given deadlines and in accordance with our company procedures, relevant health & safety standards, and industry guidelines.
* Closed & domestic water analysis sampling
* Water hygiene skills including tank inspections, temperature monitoring, outlet flushing, shower head clean & descale.
* Cleaning & disinfection of cold-water storage tanks & cooling towers
* Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience.
* Be familiar with the requirements of HSG 274 & L8 ACoP
* Full UK driving license.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
In return, the business is offering an attractive salary depending on your experience and ability, and a benefits package to include,
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days annual paid holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
* Bonus schemes
* Company vehicle
* Tablet & Mobile Phone
* Travel Expenses
* City and guilds training
* Referral programme
* Full uniform