Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company, delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK and Ireland. Due to their continued success and growth, they have an immediate opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on residential scheme with extensive groundworks. You will play a key role in the team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer. While reporting to the Site Manager you will also benefit from the support and guidance of a wider team.
* Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
* Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
* Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
* Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
* Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating, and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant team members.
* Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
* To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
* Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
* Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
* A degree in Construction Engineering and Management or equivalent.
* 5+ year's previous experience.
* Experience in residential builds would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in managing labour & materials.
* Previous Health & Safety responsibilities.
* Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
* A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
* You will develop professionally and personally in a supportive team within an established organisation.
* Competitive salary.
* Private Medical & Life Insurance.
* Additional holidays & service awards.
* Performance related bonus.
* Training development & institute membership.
* Social and team building events.
Apex Resourcing Solutions is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of this company