Quality Manager - Civil Engineering-
Our client is currently recruiting a Quality Manager to join their specialist Civil Engineering contracting business to join a project north of Havant. The company that the Quality Manager will be working for are a well-established Civil Engineering contractor, whom work on projects including water and waste water, infrastructure and coastal protection. The Quality Manager will be working on a prestigious project on a new Reservoir in Hampshire.
The Quality Manager will have construction experience and knowledge of heavy civils projects and or water/ wastewater. The Quality Manager will ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with scope, specification, and industry standards. The Quality Manager will have experience in lead quality assurance, Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) production, monitoring, reporting and document completion.Quality Manager - Civil Engineering Position Overview
Construction Quality Manager Position Requirements
- Producing, reviewing & issuing Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Overseeing the approval process of all materials and products for the project
- Develop quality forms and checklist to facilitate the quality of all construction works
- Production of Quality Manager documents and issuing to the client
- Management of test results and issuing to relevant parties.
- Management of the materials testing subcontractors.
- Liaising with the designers, client, clients' representatives, including the construction engineer in all aspects of quality of works.
- Reviewing designs as they develop from concept through to detail design
- Working with project management and engineering staff to improve the quality of work on site
Quality Manager - Civil Engineering Position Remuneration
- Qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction
- Knowledge of heavy civils projects and/or water/ wastewater
- Joint venture project experience would be advantageous
- Experience in lead quality assurance, ITP production in a Quality Manager role
- Experience of working with concrete works, civil and pipeline construction
- Relevant CSCS Card
- Hold a full driving licence
- Have a pro-active approach to, and management of, non-conformance issues
- Must be seeking a permanent role
- Salary - Dependant on experience as a Quality Manager
- Company Car / Allowance
- 25 Days holiday + BH
- Pension up to 10% match
- Annual discretionary bonus
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.