Aqualogic is a water hygiene and pumps maintenance company servicing London and the South East. We are looking for a water treatment engineer to work on water systems including pumps, water tanks, calorifiers and dosing equipment.What is the role?
Supporting the installation, service and refurbishment of water pumping equipment, water treatment plant and all associated components, including control systems, valves and pipework.What you will be doing?
Skills / Education / Qualifications Required
- Cleaning and disinfecting water storage tanks.
- Descaling hot water cylinders.
- Taking samples, carrying out site inspections and writing up site visit reports.
- Attending to emergency call outs.
- Work as part of a team where health and safety demands.
- Carry out both planned and reactive service visits as scheduled in a timely manner.
- Lifting of access covers, pumping equipment and all associated components from ground level to an approximate depth of 10m using the appropriate tools supplied
- Working in confined spaces both above and below ground.
- Working in both indoor and outdoor environments in different weather conditions on a daily basis.
- Driving a company vehicle to and from scheduled and reactive calls
- Full driving licence
- Physically fit able to lift weights
- Ability to work in confined spaces confined space medical is required
- Must be prepared to work evenings/weekends - standby & on call rota
The successful candidate will benefit from regular internal and external training courses.
The company offer a generous benefits package inclusive of a competitive basic salary, company vehicle, pension scheme, holiday allowance, overtime & progression opportunity.