Civil Structural Engineer (Marine) Job Title:
Civil Structural Engineer Industry:
£31,000 - £40,000 (2 years exp.)
£38,000 - £50,000 (2-5 years exp., pre-chartered)
£50,000 - £60,000 + (Senior) Job Type:
Permanent Employee Company Profile:
One of the UKs leading Civil Engineering Consultancies which specialises in the development of maritime infrastructure, having recently expanded their number of offices.
The organisation focuses solely on projects within the marine sector with responsibility for project planning & reporting, design, 3rd party assessments, and supervision of construction activity on site.
Due to organisational growth the business is looking for multiple Civil Structural Engineers to join them, ideally with experience in maritime design, though not essential at introductory levels. Above all the organisation is looking for someone who can develop unique design solutions outside of conventional thinking, often within unique settings, with the technical expertise & personal interfacing to oversee their designs development into physical construction.
The business has a flat hierarchy so independent thinking is encouraged, with the company actively supporting individuals professional growth. The successful candidate will have aspirations to become chartered, are nearly chartered, or currently in chartership. Principal Responsibilities:
Desirable Qualifications, Attributes, and Experience:
- Undertake masterplanning, concept, and detailed designs for construction throughout project timeline.
- Maintain timeline of deliverables, supporting & communicating with internal teams, external stakeholders & professional bodies.
- Provide detailed reports on project progression.
- Support technical responses to tendering queries and the development of proposals.
- Development of work criteria to external contractors undertaking construction.
- Attend client briefings and project kick-off meetings.
- Support supervision of the construction phase on-site.
Note: Applicant must have UK Visa & residence to be considered. If the above role matches your aspirations, background & discipline, please apply with your CV or contact the consultant below for further information.
- Degree or MSc. in relevant Engineering discipline i.e. Civil / Design Engineering, with chartership or aspirations to become chartered.
- Proven experience in infrastructure design, with preference for the maritime sector.
- Collaborative in nature with the ability to optimise wider team efficiencies through the sharing of knowledge.
- An independent thinker, with a strong desire to innovate & conduct work outside of convention.
- Able to provide clear & concise communications both in written and verbal format.
- Possesses a driven approach to professional development.
| 07860 271263