Senior Structural Engineer -
Required for our client who are a forward thinking and independent Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy. They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Structural Engineer with proven UK experience.Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Salary: £35k - £55k
- 25 days annual leave plus additional days for long service
- 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Professional development
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Prepare design and progress reports.
- Liaise with clients, local authorities and other design team members.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and proposals
- Produce technical design information including drawings, calculations, specifications and reports.
- Undertake structural surveys and produce reports giving findings, discussion, conclusions and recommendations
- Plan site investigation works
- Undertake site inspections, record findings and advise on any required actions
- Attend and input at design meetings and site meetings, and record actions
- Competent in designing structures in concrete, steelwork, timber and masonry
- HND/HNC in civil or structural engineering
- Able to use computer design software packages
- Experience in delegating and supervising junior team members
- Experienced in new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Working knowledge of SCIA and Tekla Building Designer
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.