Associate Structural Engineer -
Required for our client who are based in Birmingham. The Associate Structural Engineer is required to join a fast growing Engineering Consultancy working on a range of projects with individual project values up to £35m. The Associate Structural Engineer will be working on projects such as Commercial, Retail, Education, Leisure, and Residential.
The Associate Structural Engineer will be Degree Qualified be working toward Chartership with a well-rounded engineering experience in all materials, concrete, steel, timber, masonry. The Ideal Associate Structural Engineer will have experience or foundation and superstructure design and drainage would advantageous but not essential. The Associate Structural Engineer will be working with design software such as TEDDS, Staad, SCIA, Revit so experience in any of these would be advantageous, proficiency in AutoCAD is essential. Our Client are looking for a practical Structural Engineer with good site experience that understands the importance of sustainability and the ecological aspects of a project.Associate Structural Engineer Position Overview
Associate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Client Meetings
- Running own projects
- Foundation and superstructure design
- Liaising with the relative water authorities
- Attend Site Visits
- 7 years' experience of working as a Structural Engineer within a consultancy in the UK
- Knowledge of advanced structural software such as TEDS and SCIA
- Experience in all materials, concrete, steel, timber, masonry.
- Experience of undertaking solo projects
- Drainage experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Chartered Practical Engineer
- Ability network for Business development
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.