Structural Engineer -
Required for our client based in their Truro office in Cornwall.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary Practice providing a comprehensive range of engineering and construction related consultancy services. The Structural Engineer will be working in the areas of healthcare, major industrial development, infrastructure for housing development, appraisal of existing buildings, litigation support/expert opinion, and insurance related work.
The company will fully support the Engineer to become chartered and progress their career as the company grows.Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Salary: £35k - £45k DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Training and support through Chartership
- Hybrid working options
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Structural design for all types of building structures,
- Preparation of associated AutoCad structural drawings
- Design approvals, coaching and mentoring
- Delivering design calculations
- Project include buildings insurance claims, including subsidence, fire, impact, flooding and storm damage
- Design for medium sized commercial projects and HMO conversions
- Assistance with site inspections
- Carry out hand calculations for verifying software outputs
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Chartered or near Chartered
- At least 5 + years design experience working for a consultancy.
- A BEng or MEng in a Civil or Structural Engineering discipline
- Good understanding of building structures and materials including steel, masonry, concrete and timber.
- Industry standard structural design software such as TEDDS
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.