Our client has an excellent opportunity for a principal civil structural engineer to join their team in Leeds. Our client provides design solutions, technical advice and engineering support to all other business units and corporate functions. They are a leading construction, property, residential and services group. In this role you will lead the delivery in a broad range of services in temporary and permanent works. Key responsibilities:
You will need:
- Permanent Works design for buildings, highways, housing and infrastructure, as part of an integrated design and construct offering
- Temporary Works design and checking, above and below ground in all materials, integrated with Permanent Works design as applicable
- Tender and bid winning support including outline design schemes, feasibility studies, production and evaluation of concepts; focused on build ability, efficiency and innovation; enabling cost estimates to be developed
- Agree technical requirements of the client remit, ensuring it is fully understood, questioning and challenging where necessary
- Identify and assess the technical opportunities for value engineering, implementing them with suitable approval
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity or would like to know more, please apply now!
- Chartered member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. CEng MICE)
- Valid CSCS card
- Full Drivers licence
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.