Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer.
Location: Glasgow with hybrid / remote working
Salary: £40000 - £53,000 dependant on experience & level plus package
A successful geo-environmental consultancy providing high quality, practical and technically robust solutions to a varied client base, including developers, house builders, distillers, local authorities, contractors, consulting engineers & architects is looking for a Senior Geo - Environmental Engineer.
Operating from offices in Glasgow, with hybrid and flexible working arrangements this role will focus on interpretation and project/team management and be responsible for detailed management of projects
- Project management and supervision of site characterisation for contaminated land.
- Supervision and scheduling of soil and water analysis, data management, and interpretation.
- Designing, programming, and implementing cost control for site investigations and remediation.
- Technical author and reviewer for proposals and interpretative reports.
- Site supervision and management of contractors.
- Preparation of comprehensive remediation verification reports.
- Negotiating and obtaining necessary approvals from regulatory authorities.
- Mentoring junior staff
- Degree in chemistry, geology, environmental science, or civil engineering, or a closely related subject.
- Experience in site supervision, data handling, and technical report writing.
- Able to show experience of managing site works, appropriate sampling techniques and logging soils / rocks to current British Standards
- Working towards or attained MSc or Chartered status in an appropriate discipline is desirable.
For further information and to apply please get in touch
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs