Water Hygiene / Remedial Engineer
Salary £25- £30k per year dependent on skills and experience
Workload will be allocated between the Lancashire area full driving licence essential
This position will require working in different areas of the UK therefore working away is required.
Aquatrust are looking for individual with key qualities such as;
- Reliable & Punctual
- Hard Working
- Committed Career Minded
An opportunity has arisen to join our Service Team in our well-established water hygiene/water treatment company.
Aquatrust are experts in the field of water hygiene, water treatment, water regulations and legionella control. We offer everything from legionella risk assessments, remedial works, cleaning regimes, water sampling and analysis, consultancy and training to enable businesses to implement compliance systems or assist in resolving any issues within their ongoing maintenance programme.
We are one of the few companies employing our own qualified plumbing engineers as well as technicians and legionella risk assessors. It is this team of specialist staff, who work together and share their knowledge, which allows us to offer a complete service and really sets us apart in this industry. Therefore, career progression is always available.
Aquatrust are looking for a reliable, versatile and personable individual to join our Lancashire Team to carry out servicing and repairs across a variety of commercial plumbing installations including:
- Pipework inspections
- adaptions and repairs including associated equipment (pumps / expansion vessels / PRV's / TMV's etc.).
The role will also include a proportion of contract workload in the Lancashire Area.The role has the following key responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Plumbing Remedials (Legionella Compliance including Deadleg Removal, TMV Installation, Water Heater Installation etc.)
- Water Temperature Monitoring
- Disinfections (Hot & Cold Water Systems)
- Water Sampling (Microbiological & Legionella)
- TMV Maintenance and fail-safe checks (Including Replacements)
- Showerhead descale & disinfections
- Cold water storage tank inspections
(Previous experience or qualifications not essential but desirable)
- Previous experience in the water industry
- Plumbing NVQ Level 2 or greater
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills working to deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Standards, systems, procedures, and process focused
- Self-motivated, using own initiative, desire to learn and achieve
- City & Guilds Legionella Awareness, City & Guilds Legionella in Hot and Cold Water systems or a vocational training course relating to Water Hygiene (or equivalent)
Interested? Please send your cv by return.IND1