Aqua-Tech Recruitment are currently working with one of ours clients, who are a Main/Principal Contractor within the Water, Industrial, MOD, and Power Sectors.
As a result of several large framework wins, they are currently looking to add an experienced Project Engineer on either a permanent or long term contract basis.
Reporting to the project manager working on all phases of the project coordinating project elements including engineering design, quality planning, installation, commissioning, and final sign off phases as well as ensuring the project remains within budget to meet the requirements of the customer.
Delivery is key, therefore developing project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, determining project specifications, generating technical aspects of equipment and construction work packages for enquiry are required.
Providing technical support to the site construction manager, along with providing "as built" documentation are key services to be provided.
* Experience of onsite construction support
* Proven project engineering experience; familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
* Degree in Engineering or relevant field
* Project engineering skills with planning & organising capability and attention to detail.
* Understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
* Worked within the Water Industry