Nelson Permanent Placements are recruiting for a dynamic client providing consultative solutions to UK-based organisations within the Pharmaceutical, Food & Manufacturing sectors; as well as Public Sector partners. The aim of the business is to fulfil contractual water treatment obligations whilst ensuring legal responsibilities are met.
1. To understand the scope of supply and ensure that you are well prepared e.g. safety induction, method statements, work permits.
2. Fulfilling water treatment contractual obligations
* Carry out mechanical remedial plumbing works inclusive of plant installation, chemical treatment unit installation, pipework fitting and modification
* Plant and pipework disinfection.
* Pre-planned water maintenance tasks onsite including softener servicing and RO System Servicing
* Closed system analysis, maintenance, and flushing
* Checking and maintenance of Thermostatic Mixing Valves.
* Checking and Commissioning of RPZ Valves
* Cooling tower/CWST Inspections and Cleans
* Domestic hygiene duties in line with L8/HSG274
* To analyse water qualities throughout the specific water system, interpret results and make recommendations.
* To implement recommendations on the specific system integrity and efficiency, within the contractual scope.
* To carry out other related duties as required.
* To operate in compliance with the standards outlined in relevant documentation, including environmental and company health and safety.
* To arrange all contractual tasks to be carried out on time.
* To ensure that all equipment and documentation issued to you is kept in good condition, serviced, or checked as appropriate and that any defects are promptly reported to the relevant manager.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed