My client are one of the UK's leading digital manufacturer of sustainable homes.
They are looking for an experienced BIM based engineer to join the team in their London Office.
They design and manufacture their own advanced timber framing system (the company Chassis) as well as procuring and building with third party structural systems such as foundations.
The company Chassis is digitally manufactured in house using spruce plywood and combined with other timber beam elements such as Kerto, and Mitek Posi joists.
Working at project stages across RIBA stages 1-4 the candidate will actively take ownership of the structural related items in the central BIM model for all projects across the business.
Currently the business services the one-off private client new build home, however the business is expanding into the developer market in 2024.
The ideal candidate would be someone with the following experience & skills:
· Knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Autodesk Navisworks
· Knowledge of timber frame and MMC (Modern Methods of Construction)
· Good knowledge of structural engineering principles
· Knowledge of structural steel fabrication drawings
· Good understanding of construction drawings and relevant building regulations
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other members of the team
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is an exciting role with a leading digital manufacturer of sustainable homes. The successful candidate will benefit from working in a fast-paced, innovative environment and be part of a team making a real difference. The role comes with a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow within the business.
If you have the skills and experience required, please submit your CV and a covering letter with your salary expectations.
You will need working advanced knowledge of engineer's drawings annotation and risks associated