Senior Structural Engineer
Very competitive salary and package offered.
My client excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy service across all market sectors.
To meet their increasing workload and expanding client base they are currently seeking a Project Structural Engineer to join their team in a new office within the Birmingham area.
Candidates shall be Chartered or Incorporated with the Institute of Structural Engineers or the Institution of Civil Engineers and looking to bring value to their business in return for further career progression.
The successful candidate will require to be well versed in computer analysis and design in all structural materials, innovative in approach, be able manage projects independently including attending meetings with contractors, architects and clients.
The successful candidate will be required to and co-ordinate the work of project engineers, graduates and technicians.
· Chartered or Incorporated status.
· Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi disciplinary team.
· Software experience in TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retaining Wall would be desirable.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the
delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
· Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways
elements of projects.
· Responsible for the development and ongoing management of design delivery
· Responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using
· Responsible for managing CAD/Revit technicians to ensure that an appropriate
level of design information is included on production information.
· Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
· Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
· Prepare correspondence and reports.
The company benefits that they offer are as follows:
* Competitive Salary
* Ability to have direct stake
* Tax free bonus
* Flexible Day working Hours (1 hour either side of core hours).
* Healthcare scheme
* Private health insurance (BUPA)
* Pension scheme
* Company Car/ Car Allowance (Dependant on job role)
* Payment of Professional membership fees
* Scalable annual leave allowance depending on length of service.
* Ability to sell back unused annual leave.
They are looking for someone that can work as part of a team, who enjoys a challenge and problem solving, someone who is passionate about engineering and the built environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Engineering Consultancy that values its staff and offers excellent career development opportunities.
Please contact Evie Thornton at Calibre Search for more information or click apply.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business