Civil Engineer or Senior Civil Engineer (Highways/Drainage)
c45k-60k DOE + package
We are recruiting an ambitious Civil Design Engineer on behalf of a civil engineering consultancy, to join a successful development engineering team, predominantly working for key clients in the housing developer sector.
You will have 3 - 10 years+' experience in a similar role, with the ability to plan, deliver and manage workload to ensure delivery of multiple design projects. Salary up to 60k for more senior candidates, who will take more of a lead role.
Salary c40k-60k DOE
25 days holiday
flexibile hybrid working options
Career development path
About the role and you
* Ideally consultancy experience working in the UK development sector
* Excellent communicator with ability to answer technical queries from Clients and Contractors
* Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to be confident and pro-active in liaising with clients, local authorities, and wider stakeholders
* Proficient with the use of AutoCAD
* Experience of 3d modelling software for Highway Design (preferably PDS) - Knowledge and experience in the use of drainage design software (Microdrainage and / or Causeway Flow)
* Ideally working knowledge and experience of Sustainable Drainage (SuDS) designs and standards -
* Ideally experience of progressing technical submissions through to approvals from relevant authorities for inclusion within Section 38, 278 and 104 Agreements.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration or call for more info