This job has expired

Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy

Employer
Energi People
Location
Bath, Somerset
Salary
£35000 - £45000/annum Good Annual Leave, Bonus + Hybrid Wo
Closing date
Dec 6, 2023

View more

Specialty
Structural Engineering
Position Type
Engineer, Staff Engineer
Organization Type
Industry, Other
Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy

Location: Bath, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full-time

£35,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable on experience) + amazing benefits package including generous annual leave, bonus and very flexible hybrid working.

As a forward-thinking Structural Engineer seeking an invigorating opportunity in Bath, I am excited to announce an exclusive Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy opening with a large, award-winning engineering consultancy. Renowned for its global impact, this consultancy prides itself on a diverse portfolio, with 40% of their work being international and the remaining 60% dedicated to projects within the UK.

Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy Key Responsibilities:

Structural Design: Leading and contributing to the design and analysis of structures, my role will ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards.

Project Management: I will take charge of managing projects from inception to completion, guaranteeing timely delivery and adherence to budget, both internationally and within the UK.

Collaboration: Working closely with interdisciplinary teams, architects, and clients, my aim will be to achieve innovative and sustainable solutions on a global scale.

Technical Expertise: Providing unparalleled technical guidance and expertise in structural engineering, I will stay at the forefront of industry advancements and best practices.

Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy Requirements:

Educational Background: Armed with a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, my profile includes a preference for a Master's degree.

Professional Experience: With a minimum of 5 years of impactful experience in structural engineering, my track record speaks volumes about my ability to deliver successful projects internationally and within the UK.

Technical Skills: My proficiency in structural analysis and design software is complemented by a comprehensive knowledge of relevant codes and standards, ensuring excellence in every project.

Communication Skills: My excellent verbal and written communication skills empower me to convey complex technical concepts to diverse audiences on a global stage.

Project Management: My demonstrated ability to efficiently manage projects, meeting deadlines and adhering to budgetary constraints, is a testament to my commitment to excellence.

Team Player: Proven experience working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment underscores my commitment to fostering teamwork and achieving collective success.

The successful Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy will get:

Global Impact: Joining a team that values creativity and innovation, I will be at the forefront of pushing the boundaries of what is possible in structural engineering, contributing to projects that make a positive impact on communities worldwide.

Career Development: Opportunities for professional growth and development within this globally recognised engineering consultancy await, ensuring a fulfilling and progressive career path.

Work-Life Balance: A supportive work environment that values work-life balance and employee well-being is ingrained in the company culture.

If you are a passionate and experienced Structural Engineer - Top Tier Consultancy looking for a new challenge, we invite you to apply and become an integral part of our success story.

This is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.

About Energi People

Energi People is a highly specialised recruitment consultancy with a strong foothold in the global built environment sector for over 20 years. We excel in connecting technical professionals at all career stages, from recent graduates to seasoned senior leaders. Our extensive network of enduring connections enables us to consistently source top-tier job opportunities with premier clients

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert