Are you a talented project engineer who is looking to join a growing team of friendly, reliable professionals where you can grow and develop your career? Then you might be perfect for this exciting new job opportunity!
- Assist with preparation and delivery of structural engineer designs.
- Responsible for producing and managing information for our clients.
- Providing detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects requiring Detailed Structural Engineering Design
- Experience in a range of relevant analytical software packages, 3D modelling, Masterseries software is preferable but not essential.
- Work to EurocodesConversant in proprietary software e.g Masterseries, Excel.
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects.
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to use experience from other projects.
- Commitment to producing high quality work.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Civil or structural engineering required
- Competitive salary based on experience (£35,000£45,000)
- Training and person development for staff
- Active social club ran by staff
If you want to be apart of this amazing opportunity apply today!