A multi-discipline, environmentally focused Structural Engineering consultancy with a track record of completing over 30,000 Structural Engineering projects over a variety of sectors is now looking to complete their Structural Engineering team by adding an experienced Associate Structural Engineer to their London office.
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be handed the exciting opportunity to work with a 40 strong team of Civil & Structural Engineers on projects worth up to £300million across sectors such as leisure, healthcare, education, civil, commercial, residential, transportation, etc.
The Associate Structural Engineer role
* The chance to work with other senior members to help shape the Structural Engineering team to where you would like it to be.
* Work face to face with clients to give that consultant feel.
* Learn more about how to win new business whilst achieving repeat business.
* Lead and manage teams from inception to completion of projects.
* Keep not just your standard of design high, but review and improve teams work so that it aligns with that.
The Associate Structural Engineer
* Working knowledge and experience in design of Reinforced Concrete Construction.
* Experience leading/managing Structural Engineering teams on projects from inception to completion.
* Ability to converse and manage fees with clients.
* Experience using and teaching others on using structural analysis software (SCIA, TEKLA, etc).
* Proven track record in assessing existing and new structures.
* Preferably have contacts to bring new business in.
* Good knowledge of the London Market.
* Chartered or very close to.
* Up to 28 days holiday + bank holiday and birthday off
* Salary £60,000 - £85,000 (experience dependant)
* Additionall days off for well-being and mental health
* Healthcare (Free therapy sessions and apple watch)
* Education Sponsorship
* Lunch time running club
* Life Insurance
* Eyecare voucher
* Pension scheme - 5% employer contribution
* Hybrid working
* Christmas & Summer party, with monthly get togethers.
* Mat/paternity leave
If you are a Senior Structural Engineer who is open to learning more about this opportunity, then feel free to contact me on the details provided or on LinkedIN (Gavin Bray).
Additionally, if you are a Structural Engineer and would like to have a chat about the market and what else I may have that could suit you better, feel free to message or call me anytime