Senior Structural Design Engineers, listen up...
I have an exciting opportunity that you do not want to miss out on!
Our client is looking for a pro-active, self starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
Senior Structural Engineer reporting to the Area Lead Engineer as follows:
• Producing and checking structural engineering calculations, technical reports, designer risk assessments and outline installation method statements
• Supervise production of drawings and check to ensure the design intent has been met
• Responding to technical queries / product permits / concessions and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner.
• Regular interfacing with CS&A design team and wider A000 project management team
• Understanding of CDM Regulations and duties as a Designer
• Nuclear experience an advantage
• Civil / structural engineering HNC or degree qualified with relevant experience.
• A pro-active, self-starter with good communication, analytical and team working skills.
• Experienced in producing calculations using spreadsheets and STAAD.pro computer software.
The ability to obtain BPSS is essential for this role.
• Effective computer skills latest editions of Microsoft Office and STAAD.pro software.
6 months+ contract
Drop me a message or give me a call if you're keen to know more!
?(phone number removed)