Civil Engineer -
required for our client that work across the UK out of their growing young and dynamic Milton Keynes office. The Civil Engineer will be working on primarily residential projects on the design of residential development and S106, S278, S104 & S38 applications. The Civil Engineer will be joining a close knit sociable team and our client would also consider a Civil Engineering Technician with ambitions to become an Engineer.
The Civil Engineer and/or Technicians will have at least 2+ years' experience working within an Engineering consultancy within Highways and Drainage. The Civil Engineer will be working closely with a team of 4 including a Chartered Engineer and an Associate Engineer with the opportunity to learn from them and to progress their career. The office is based on the high street of a small village on the outskirts of Milton Keynes with free parking available. Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Salary - Completive and DOE
- 25 days Holiday + Christmas shut down
- Flexi working options
- Early Finish on a Friday (dependant on work load)
- Social office outings and events
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Assist with planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms
- Preparation of S106, S278, S104 & S38 applications.
- Carrying out detailed design of roads, drainage and external works etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes together with preparing technical specifications.
- Using new software's such as XP Site 3D
- Running own projects
- Minimum of a HND /HNC within Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- 2+ years' experience working within an Engineering consultancy
- Knowledge of Highways and Drainage
- Ability to work on your own projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Micro-Drainage and Office software's
- XP Site 3D, Vehicle Tracking would be advantageous
- S106, S278, S104 & S38 applications
- UK Driving Licence
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.