- Required for our client to work from their office based in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will have experience working on Significant Civils Infrastructure. The Role will primarily involve the site coordination and management of our construction and installation activities across the UK.Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Salary: DOE
- Leave entitlements 20 days plus usual public holidays (Additional annual leave holidays at years 5 and 10)
- Fuel Card allowance (for use in company-related travel)
- Company Mobile phone with e-mail will be provided.
- A company laptop will be provided.
- Death in service benefit after 2 years' service (2 year's salary)
- Cost of training and renewal updating of existing retained industry training certifications
- Enrolment in company pension scheme after 6 months.
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Site coordination and management of our construction and installation activities across the UK
- Setting out and providing datum-level information to our construction /installation teams
- Liaise with the clients site team to communicate all project requirements.
- Technical responsibility relating to projects on site including (but not limited to) reading and interpretation of all construction drawings.
- Liaise with the production manager at the factory in relation to production programming of precast elements for site-based projects that are to be installed by Shay Murtagh Ltd.
- Coordination and management of subcontractors and suppliers for site projects along with PM.
- Coordination, communication and monitoring of site H&S requirements in conjunction with the project and health & safety manager.
- Quality checking and compiling of Inspection reports such as BCAR as part of the ITP.
- Over 1-year experience in a similar role ideally.
- Degree qualified (L7 or L8) in Civil/Structural Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Auto cad or similar programs used within the current construction climate.
- Working knowledge of auto-cad and Eurocodes along with good IT skills including Microsoft packages.
- Full clean valid driving licence is required.
- Safe-pass or any other related construction tickets are advantageous.
- Willingness to travel and work on project sites across Ireland & UK.
- Hold a current Appointed Persons (Lifting Operations) qualification
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.