Senior Solar Engineer
Remote / UK Wide
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Car Allowance & Annual Bonus
Astute's Renewables team is partnering with an award-winning solar engineering company, specialising in project life-cycle services and solutions for the utility-scale solar industry. They are looking to recruit a Senior Solar Engineer for a remote/UK wide role.
This exiting role comes with a salary up to £60,000, vehicle allowance and annual bonus. This position is essential for the continued growth and development of the company.
If you are a Utility Scale Solar Engineer and are looking to work for an innovative, fast-growing company that provides a very unique selection of services, then upload your CV to apply today.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for:
· The planning, preparation, execution, client liaison and delivery of a number of solar farm engineering consultancy & technical advisory contracts
· Managing relationships with new and existing clients, contributing towards technical and commercial negotiations and meetings
· Carry out preliminary designs and solar scheme simulations utilising suitable solar PV design & simulation software
· Ensuring projects are delivered on-time & within the planned scope, budget and profit levels
· Working with directors managing contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with sub-contractors & suppliers
· Contributing towards two parallel service divisions, Field Services (module testing, serial number scanning, site improvement projects etc) and Construction Management (Enabling works, site establishment, project delivery team mobilisation & management, quality engineering, drone works etc)
· Occasional travel to sites and/or meetings around the UK
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Degree educated in a relevant technical discipline (must have electrical bias).
· Advanced knowledge & skill on MS Office packages
· Very strong understanding of relevant technical standards, regulations and directives relating to solar farm construction. Particularly electrical related aspects
· A full and clean UK driving license
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
· Salary up to £60,000 Depending on experience
25 days holidays + BH's
Private health, pension and all company benefits
Cracking opportunity to join a major player in the sustainable energy world
How to apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) and ask for Kieran Boyton-Salts who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful