Are you a dedicated Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their career and work on fantastic projects?
Alexander Associates are working with a leading engineering consultancy who are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Structural Engineer to join their dynamic team in Hertfordshire.
Our client delivers high-quality, sizeable projects across all key sectors.
Although responsibilities for a Structural Engineer vary from day to day, they might include:
* Liaise with both internal and external teams.
* Carry out structural designs using all key materials
* Attend meetings with internal teams
* Assess sustainability and environmental impact of projects
* Be responsible for technical aspects of projects
Required skills and experience for the Structural Engineer:
* A minimum of 2 years proven experience in structural engineering, with a focus on building structures
* Design experience in Steel, Timber, Masonry and Concrete
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to deal with clients with minimal supervision
* Chartered Engineer status or working towards chartership is advantageous
Benefits include a generous and comprehensive rewards program!
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK SHOULD APPLY