iO associates is looking for Chief Civil/Structural Engineer
to work for a world leading organisation who provide services and solutions to clients in better projects and converting them into reality.
As a Chief Civil/Structural Engineer
you will be working closely with UK and International clients, managing and developing portfolios while planning, designing and enabling works that keep communities safe and sustainable, also work across a broad range of sectors including nuclear, defence, water, renewable energyType- Permanent Working pattern- Hybrid (Bristol/Birmingham)Pay Rate - Upto £75,000 PA + Car allowanceA successful candidate will have:
- A chartered member with the Institution of civil engineers or institution of structural engineers.
- An established industry profile within a civil/structural engineering domain.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the future shaping of the industry.
- Ability to identify and employ innovation in developing leading-edge processes and technologies.
- Leading in developing the civil structures business within the UK and internationally.
- To maintain and expand a network of client decision makers, maintaining excellent professional relationships which can lead to secure new and repeat business.
- Identify opportunities and lead bids to commercial and competitive standards.
- Work with the market and business development teams to engage with clients and actively sell our technical capabilities.
Please reply to this job post if you are currently looking to work with a company on a remote/hybrid basis, then this is the role for you.