Are you an experienced Principal Structural Engineer looking to join one of the world's leading multidisciplinary consultancies?
An international, multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer
to lead their talented Building structures team in Cardiff City Centre. They offer…
- Competitive salary up to £70,000
- Car allowance up to £4,500
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell additional days
- Generous company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Much more!
As a Principal Structural Engineer, within the Building Design team, you will provide multidisciplinary engineering services and solutions across a wide range of projects relating to building and infrastructure. You will get the chance to work on challenging and exciting projects across sectors including education, commercial, industrial, residential, defence, energy and transportation.
Ideally you will be chartered and have experience in the design of building structures using conventional engineering materials.Responsibilities:
- Deliver multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high-quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties.
- Attend multi-disciplinary design team meetings and lead them if required.
- Develop scopes of work and delivery programmes.
- Manage and guide junior members of the team.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities.
- Check/review structural engineering analysis and design to both Eurocodes and British Standards.
- Carry out structural surveys.
- Assist in the preparation of fee proposals.
Apply now with your CV or call George Banks on 07787 736270 for an informal discussion.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.