JOB TITLE: Principal Civil Design Engineer - Substations
For over 25 years our client, a multi-disciplined Engineering practice - including Civil and Structural Engineering; Architecture; BIM Consultancy; Commercial & Risk Management; Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Design. They have carved a strong niche for themselves, being recognised as one of the UK's preeminent consultancies for dealing with complex and sensitive projects. A reputation they have earned due to the quality of their service and most importantly their staff.
An exciting opportunity for a Principal Civil Design Engineer - Substations to develop and lead a team for the civil engineering aspects of substation design projects. They operate flexible/hybrid working but you are likely to live within an hour of their Manchester Office. The successful Principal Civil Design Engineer - Substations will deliver high quality projects within budget and on time, whilst maintaining a good client relationship.
Our client is looking for an ambitious Principal Civil Design Engineer - Substations possessing the desire to further develop their career within a Civil/Structural Engineering practice. The right person will have the following experience:
* Good academic background in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Sound understanding of CDM Regulations
* Substation civil design experience.
* Experience of working within Electrical Transmission and Distribution sectors.
* Contractor Design Approval Engineer (CDAE) /National Grid's TP137 procedure.
* Knowledge of National Grid's Transmission Procedures, such as: TP106, TP135, TP137, TP141, TP153, TP184, TP188, TP219, TP221, TP235, TP241.
SALARY: Depending om Experience, 7.5% into pension
26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.