£38,000 - £45,000Job Description:
We are looking for aStructural Engineer
to join our team in Richmond. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and analyzing structures for commercial and domestic projects. The role will involve working with a range of materials including timber, steel, and stone.Key Responsibilities:
- Designing and analyzing structures for commercial and domestic projects.
- Working with a range of materials including timber, steel, and stone.
- Ensuring that all designs comply with relevant codes and regulations.
- Preparing reports and presentations for clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other engineers and architects to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- A Masters degree in Structural Engineering.
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.