Our Client has an excellent opportunity available and is a leading construction, property,residential and services group. They operate in a wide range of sectors including utilities, housing and industrial. They are looking for a principal civil structural engineer to join their team in Cambridge. In this role you will lead the delivery of a broad range of services in both temporary and permanent works. Key responsibilities:
You will need
- Permanent Works design for buildings, highways, housing and infrastructure, as part of an integrated design and construct offering
- Temporary Works design and checking, above and below ground in all materials, integrated with Permanent Works design as applicable
- Resolution of technical project, construction and design issues, incidents, defects and failures; incident investigation, examining causes of failure, rectification analysis, review, advice and redesign, supporting the SHE Department
- Manage the financial and commercial aspects of the project with the support of Engineering Manager and Commercial Manager, monitoring progress against, and ensuring the project is delivered to, agreed programme and budget
If you are looking for a new opportunity or would like to know more about this excellent opportunity and client then please apply now!
- Chartered member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. CEng MICE)
- Valid CSCS card
- Full driving Licence
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.