Graduate Structural Engineer and Graduate Civil Engineer -
required for our client based near Newton Abbot. The company the Graduate Engineer will be working for are working within a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, education and health. The company are seeking both a Graduate Structural Engineer and a Graduate Civil Engineer.
The Structural Engineer will be working on structural design of challenging projects that will improve your knowledge and understanding of structural engineering. The Graduate Structural Engineer will produce drawings using AutoCAD or Revit and prepare structural design calculations as instructed, on a project basis using the current Eurocodes, BS Standards and Approved Codes of Practice.
The Graduate Civil Engineer be working on infrastructure, highways and drainage design, scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project management. The Graduate Civil Engineer will undertake technical delivery of one or more projects and deliver detailed designs for Section 38's and Section 104's with statutory authority approval.Graduate Structural Engineer and Graduate Civil Engineer Position Requirements
Graduate Structural Engineer and Graduate Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- BEng/MEng in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Enthusiastic self-motivated team player with good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and have the ability to work under own initiative.
- A working knowledge of Civils 3D and AutoCAD would be desirable but not essential
- UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience within working for a consultancy would be beneficial
- Local to Newton Abbot
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Support towards Chartership.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.