Our client has an excellent opportunity available. They are a leading construction, property, residential and services group. They are looking for Civil Structural Engineer to join their team in Leeds. In this role you will lead the delivery of a broad range of services in temporary and permanent works. Your responsibilities will include fulfilling job leader and line manager responsibilities applicable to the role. Key responsibilities:
You will need
- Permanent Works design for buildings, highways, housing and infrastructure, as part of an integrated design and construct offering
- Temporary Works design and checking, above and below ground in all materials, integrated with Permanent Works design as applicable
- Site visits, surveys and inspections, reporting and advising on SHE issues; attending internal and external meetings on the clients behalf; periodically working as an embedded part of tender and construction team
- Agree technical requirements of the client remit, ensuring it is fully understood, questioning and challenging where necessary
- Organise and lead the day-to-day workload of engineers and technical staff within the design team, ensuring technical compliance of the design to the remit
If you are looking for a new opportunity or would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please apply now!
- Technician or Incorporated member of a relevant professional institution (e.g. EngTech MICE, IEng MICE)
- Valid CSCS
- Full driving Licence
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.