Civil Design Engineer
Reading, Berkshire £32,000-£38,000
Are you a Civil Design Engineer with a couple years experience post-graduation? Are you interested in a fantastic new opportunity working for a well-established multidisciplinary consultancy?
We are recruiting for a leading engineering firm that is looking for a Civil Design Engineer to join their civil engineering team in Reading.
As a Civil Design Engineer, you will undertake all aspects of civil engineering design from pre-planning, and conceptual design through to the production of As-Built drawings.
They offer a very competitive salary of £35k-£45k and as a firm, they believe in commitment, and the value of a stable, flexible, long-term career path. You are rewarded with a huge benefits package that focuses on your total well-being and support in all aspects of life. This includes:
- 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays & the ability to buy/ sell holiday
- 3 days a year to give time to others, such as volunteering
- A flexible approach to hybrid working
- Tailored career development
- Financial: Life Assurance, Pension Scheme (3% Employee, 6% Employer), Income Protection, Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme and Critical Illness Insurance
- Physical: Private Medical Insurance, Doctor at Hand Private GP, Dental Plan, Cycle to Work, Gym Flex and Healthcare Cash Plan
- Mental: Mental Health First Aiders, Help@Hand by Unum.
As a consultancy, they focus on helping clients transform the quality and sustainability of the built environment. Your main roles will include:
- Producing flood risk assessments
- Producing highways, earthworks and drainage designs relating to development infrastructure projects
- Supporting senior members with design
- Assisting team manager in preparing client/project proposals.
We are looking for someone who has a degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant field. In addition, you will have experience in a similar role involving pre-planning for Flood Risk, Sectional Agreements for highways and drainage schemes (S278, S104) and competent in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Infrodrainage/Microdrainage.
Apply now by submitting your CV!
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.