Following over 20 years of success, this Civil Engineering company specialise in Highways (drainage and earthworks), Public/Private Realm, Rail, Airfield & MOD and Environmental Earthworks and Surfacing. The business was built on the ethos that nobody should dread a day coming to work and that happy employees should always be the focus of the business, in turn generating quality, high standards and a reputation of excellence. This led to repeat business, continuing to grow year on year and holding a preferred partner status with many Tier 1 Contractors including Amey, Balfour Beatty, Kier and Morgan Sindall.What's in it for you?
As an Estimator you will be…
- With multiple offices and steady growth, there's lots of room for progression and development within the business
- Open working environment free from regimented processes
- They recognise the importance of job satisfaction and focus on their employees enjoying work in an environment free from pressure
- Stable, highly reputable business with a strong pipeline of work, giving you stability
You'll be preparing a projected net cost model for proposed civil engineering projects and, managing and controlling the tender process through liaison with other departments, contractors, and the client.
Involved in building and maintaining relationships with new and existing contracts, pursuing new business.Must haves…
- Experience estimating civils projects
- Experience managing computerised estimating packages
- Confident in analysing drawings
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to Microsoft Project
Apply now, we appreciate your CV may not be up-to-date, simply apply with what you have and we can fill in the gaps later.