Water Treatment Services Engineer Swansea PermanentUp to £45,000
Are you a Water Treatment Services Engineer
looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a family run business that supports you and your development?
If yes, we would like to hear from you!
My client based in Swansea, who has been providing exceptional service in their field for over 35 years are seeking a Water Treatment Service Engineer (Junior or Senior) to join the team. You will be working as part of the Fluid Management Services Division providing intrinsic & critical technical support to external customer and Stakeholders (In house and on site).Asa Water Treatment Services Engineeryou will:
What you will require to be successful:
- Review technical submissions & industry standard documents
- Prepare task & site-specific RAMS for project works.
- Liaise with various bodies and individuals, including, clients, contractors, residents, suppliers, technical experts, and other consultants.
- Support other project managers, sales engineers, department managers and directors within the business and across the wider market
- Keep up to date with environmental matters, and be aware of policy and developments in this area
- Present technical data or project results to both technical and non-technical clients and colleagues
- Monitor the progress of projects from beginning to end - from tender through to completion and handover - or supervise one section of a large project
- Control budgets at project level and ensure profitability.
- In-line with company expectations, professionally develop through accredited training schemes that add value to the role and FMS/FMP department
- Tender /Report writing skills communication, literacy, numeracy, problem-solving abilities and basic IT skills for data entry, printing, and processing. Mentored supported though training and day to day by Senior Project Managers .
- Knowledge of BSRIA BG29 & BG50 guidance.
- Familiar with HSE ACOP L8, specifically HSG274 Part 1, 2 & 3. Training
- Knowledge of corrosion chemistry.
- Communication and negotiation skill
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to take on new challenges
- a full driving licence - this is generally a requirement as you'll have to drive to different sites.
Does this role sound like you? click APPLY
now and send your CV through to Saskia for an immediate consideration.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.