Civils Site Engineer
Based at offices and sites in the Northeast close to Wallsend, North Shields, Whitley Bay, Killingworth, and Newcastle in North Tyneside.
Within the role the Site Engineer will have to manage the technical and quality aspects of multiple projects. Essential Experience/Skills
- Degree or HNC in Civil Engineering
- A good knowledge/experience of highways works which include drainage, paving, kerbs, high spec paving and highways management.
- Some knowledge of the operation of AutoCAD
- SSSTS - SMSTS or equivalent construction management knowledge
- Minimum 5 years construction experience
- Manage activities to support operational objectives for the role.
- Plan works so as not to negatively impact the delivery of the project.
- Support delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- Provide supervision of the workforce to ensure that they are meeting the require safety/quality standards.
- Manage junior engineers and enhance their abilities through experience.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to secure a long term contract position in the North East, close to Wallsend, North Shields, Whitley Bay, Killingworth, and Newcastle in North Tyneside.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.