Civil / Structural Engineer
A client of mine are seeking Chartered or Nearly Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer.
An established engineering firm is looking for an experienced civil/structural engineer to join the team and work on diverse, complex projects up to £30 million in value.
You will employ your structural analysis prowess with various materials to design sound structures from concept through construction. Proficiency with pertinent engineering software is required.
The ideal candidate:
* Holds a BEng/MEng plus minimum 7 years' post-graduate experience
* Is chartered or actively pursuing chartership
* Has wide-ranging design experience including steel, concrete, timber and masonry structures
* Communicates effectively to coordinate internal and external teams
* Capably manages multiple projects simultaneously from conception to completion
* Authors clear reports and documentation
* Can confidently liaise with clients, consultants and contractors
A full driver's license is necessary