Principal Structural Engineer
c55k - 65k + package
This is a very exciting role for a principal structural engineer, with a well established and growing civil structural engineering consultancy in St Helens with a strong pipeline of work, and an established structural, civils and geo team.
You will be leading an established structural team and running the day to day operations with a remit and involvement along with the Director in growing the team, managing a portfolio of projects and clients across a number of sectors including logistics, commercial, industrial.
Clear opportunity to progress to Associate Director within 18-24 months.
Starting salary c55k-65k DOE
25 days holiday
Progression path to Associate Director
About you and the role
* You will be an experienced structural design professional currently acting in a principal or associate capacity managing a structural team and day to day operations
* Experience in a range of materials and buildings projects, expertise in steel and portal frame buildings projects desirable.
* Experience managing and growing a team desirable, or the desire to do this
* Ensuring projects are completed to time and budget and of quality.
* You will ideally be chartered
Please send your cv in the first instance or call for more info