Job title: Construction Engineer- Electrical
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: up too £60,000 per annum
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Qualification in Electrical, Electronic, or Control Engineering, or a related field.
* Proven experience in the successful delivery of electrical projects within the construction industry.
* Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, such as BS7671, IEC 61508, and IEC 61511.
* Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
* Nuclear industry experience
* The ability to gain SC clearance if not obtained already
* British national
Ideally applicants should also have:
* Design, specify, and manage the installation and commissioning of electrical systems for construction projects.
* Manage the design process for electrical systems, ensuring that they are fit for purpose and comply with all relevant regulations and standards.
* Liaise with the project team to ensure that electrical requirements are fully integrated into the overall project plan.
* Monitor progress against the project plan, identifying risks and opportunities, and taking appropriate action to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
* Work with external contractors and suppliers to ensure that they are meeting project specifications and requirements.
* Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure that electrical systems are being installed and commissioned to the required standard.
* Manage the handover of electrical systems to the client, ensuring that all relevant documentation is provided, and that the client is fully trained on the use and maintenance of the systems.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants