Our client is seeking an experienced Chartered Civil Engineers with a positive and practical approach to engineering to provide team leadership and enhance our technical capability. Their portfolio of work includes railway depots and stations; various bridges; wind farms and infrastructure projects. The role requires someone who can apply their existing skills and experiences in potentially new areas and take responsibility of work throughout the project lifecycle.
* Take ownership and pride in the work being delivered
* Bring original thought and challenge to engineering problems
* Review documents, designs and drawings completed by team to ensure consistent high quality and compliance with design standards, industry best practice, contractual obligations and client expectations
* Liaison with Clients and stakeholders and other relevant third parties
* Provide leadership to a project design team providing support, mentoring and guidance to less experienced colleagues
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
* Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer
* Good experience in the investigation, assessment, and design of a range of civil engineering projects of the nature found in the UK with a focus on bridges and civil engineering structures
* Excellent communication skills, particularly in technical written English
* Track record of developing and maintaining relationships with clients and project stakeholders
* Ability to take initiative and manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
The role offers an opportunity to contribute to design solutions on a portfolio of projects, and to work within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients. The position attracts a competitive salary according to skills and experience, flexible benefits package and local management & leadership
If this sounds like the job for you please send me your CV ASAP
Commutable from Clydebank, Paisley, Newton Mearns, East Kilbride, Bellshill, Cumbernauld, Kirkintilloch
#chartered #civil #engineering #scotland #glasgow #bridges