CCTV Surveying Engineer - Drainage
Dagenham (engineers need to reside in East London / Central London)
Permanent - Full Time - 40-hour week
£30,000 - £34,000 Basic Salary (DOE) + vehicle, fuel card, door to door + enhanced overtime, bonus
My client is a company that specialises in complete Plumbing and Drainage services to corporate clients managing domestic and commercial plumbing and drainage failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients' needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse, or a burst water pipe.
Due to recent expansion, they currently have an urgent requirement for an experienced Drainage CCTV Surveyor, located in and around Dagenham, or can live in any area within good access into London.
Candidates who live anywhere in the Home Counties will be suitable to apply - due to other area of work (please apply)
* Working full time hours - 40-hour standard week - 8.00 - 17.00 (O/T thereafter)
You will predominantly be site based (leaving from home daily and travelling to site) undertaking CCTV Surveys of all Drainage related issue that my clients' customers have.
Typical clients are mainly in commercial settings - pubs gyms, restaurant, and some domestic properties at times. You will be travelling from your home, daily - into London, or areas in the Home Counties (just out of London) You will be able to confidently explain to customers what works you are doing and what work needs to be carried out to resolve their issues, ensuring you leave them with peace of mind and confidence in the company's abilities.
This may be a suitable career if you have worked within the drainage industry as a Drainage Engineer, CCTV Drainage Rig manager, CCTV operative - looking for progression
* Be able to use drainage CCTV survey equipment to access causes of blockages, misconnections, pollutions and other defects and faults.
* Be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to drainage and to be able to explain and offer remedial work advice to customers of works needed to be done - to resolve the issues.
* Candidates must be IT literate and able to operate dedicated phone apps and reporting software.
* Be able to approach and resolve problems logically.
* Experience of working remotely and as part of a team.
* A can do and hardworking attitude is essential.
* Hold a current UK Driving licence - no more than 6 points due to company insurance
* Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check.
The company are willing to pay a competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £34,000 (DOE) rising after probation period
* Company Van - and all expenses paid.(fuel card, parking, etc...)
* Smart phone, Power tools, Full Uniform
* 28 Days holiday including bank holidays.
* Pension Scheme
* Multiple Benefits Scheme
* They will also offer the opportunity to train with and develop your career with one of the region's premium drainage and plumbing specialists.
My client respects and values their employees and also offer the below incentives.
* When recommending works there is a commission depending on the value of the works.
* There is a commission for set rates on out of hours.
* Also there is a five day a week on site on time bonus.
* They also pay for overtime from when the engineer leaves home till back on out of hours.
Full training and support will be provided upon first joining.
I have may other positions available with other companies in London and the South East - why not give me a call to see if I have a match for what you are looking for in your next position!
Ask for Amanda - (phone number removed)