Civil Engineer - Wastewater Infrastructure
Newcastle upon Tyne
Jackosn Hogg is pleased to be supporting a leading global engineering firm based in Newcastle. We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join the dynamic team, supporting the delivery of a variety of projects as part of a major capital investment programme.
You will be working in partnership with Northumbrian Water and wider stakeholders to develop innovative, sustainable and efficient solutions to their needs by applying genuinely new ways of working.
On a daily basis you will provide technical solutions and advice, mentoring and development of other engineers and support to Project Managers and Team Leaders. You will provide technical expertise to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet both internal and client expectation.
Experience and Qualifications
* To be considered for this opportunity you must be degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or another relevant subject.
* Ideally be an Incorporated or Chartered member of a relevant engineering institution e.g. ICE, CIWEM.
* Previous consultancy experience and experience of leading and developing civil engineers and managing other technical professionals to achieve holistic technical outcomes.
* Embody our values and ethos of client focus and service excellence.
We are seeking civil engineers across all areas of water and wastewater infrastructure / networks and treatment. Due to the nature of upcoming projects, ideally, you will also have experience in one or more of these technical areas:
* Sustainable Urban Drainage and Surface Water Management
* Trunk Mains and Large Diameter Pipeline Design
* Service Reservoirs
* Clean Water Treatment
* Competitive salary
* Hybrid, 3 days office
* Life Insurance
* Group Income Protection
* Professional Subscriptions
* Private Medical Insurance
* Green car salary sacrifice scheme
* 25 days annual leave, option to purchase 5 more