* Permanent position (Temp can be discusses)
* £35-45k Per annum
* Set out easements and pipelines.
* Work collaboratively with client engineering team
* Have input around design and methodology.
* Strong understanding of clean water fittings
* Experiences around deep excavation
* Clean water connections 400mm and above
Looking for someone who can set out and preferably experience in setting out deep drainage or deep mains. Someone who can read drawings and identify any issues with them, has experience with the fittings on clean water connections and deep excavation with that.
If you are qualified as temp works supervisor or coordinator would also be beneficial.
The below are all preferred but not essential, for the correct candidate training can be provided.
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* NRSWA Supervisor
* First Aid
* EUSR CAT 1&2
* Thames Water Passport
* Deep excavation
* Temp works co-ordinator
Experienced Clean water Engineer with good all-round technical knowledge of the construction & water industry would be the most suitable candidate for this role