Salary - dependent on experience
Our client is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer to join their long-established company in Carmarthenshire. They provide structural engineering design solutions for new and existing buildings and their civil engineering team's capabilities include design and detailing for sustainable drainage requirements (SAB).
Skills and Education
* BSc or MEng Degree in Civil Engineering or similar approved subject.
* A chartered engineer or post graduate experience and working towards Chartered Engineer status.
* Up to date knowledge of Codes of Practice, Euro Codes, British Standards, Building Regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
* Ability to use Revit and produce 2D/3D modelling and familiar with other licensed software such as PDS, Microdrainage and AutoCad, Masterseries.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Flexible working practice
* We pay one set of professional membership fees
* Committed to staff training and development
* Free parking
#wales #structuralengineer #chartership #experience
For more information or to apply, please send your CV ASAP!!
Commutable from Swansea, Haverfordwest, Saundersfoot, Laugharne