Company & Requirement
Our client is a well-known and very well established privately owned engineering consultancy based in the UK, that works across a broad range of markets. The company is multi-disciplinary, providing high quality structures, geotechnical, civils and transportation consultancy services to private and public sector organisations. The consultancy has a thriving civil engineering consultancy team in Newcastle that do a significant amount of work within the ports, marine and harbours sectors. The business is one of the UK's leading players in this market and due to growth and development of the department the consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Civil Engineer that has experience in the ports, marines and / or harbours area. The consultancy works with many leading ports and harbours across the North-East, Scotland and further afield, so are well placed to provide an excellent variety of projects to work on for staff.
For this particular role, the type of background a suitable candidate will have is as follows:
* Chartered Civil Engineer
* Notable Ports, Marines and Harbours projects experience - ideally UK but this could include work abroad
* Project management expertise in these areas
* Strong client development and communications skills
* Business development capabilities and interest
* A real team player
* Progressive, keen to develop themself and progress within the practice
If you have this type of civil engineering consultancy experience, please do get in touch.