Principal Civil Engineer
My award-winning client have engineers with decades of experience, vast technical expertise and a friendly, proactive approach that their clients really value.
Over the years they have delivered projects of every size, in every sector, with every kind of complexity. Whatever the challenge, from concept to completion, they deliver imaginative, integrated engineering solutions that are rigorously designed, robustly cost effective and reliably buildable.
They are an equal opportunities employer who believes in rewarding and supporting those that have the drive and belief to be the best they can be. They care about the environment and are committed to creating a sustainable society.
You would need
- UK design consultancy experience across a range of sectors - notably Residential
- Sound client liaison experience and being commercially aware
- Experience with Section Agreements 278, 38, 185 and 104
- Fully conversant in the use of software such as AutoCAD, Civil3D, WinDes or their
- Hands on approach, with a desire to remain engaged in design and project
- Willingness to grow a Civils team alongside the Regional Director - helping line
- manage/mentor colleagues
- You will have 8+ years' experience in the industry
Why join them?
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Interesting and challenging projects
- A chance to be in at the start of a new journey
- Autonomy to lead your own projects
- Excellent career progression potential
In Nottingham, you'll join a rapidly expanding team of Civil Engineers and Technicians. Their modern open plan office is in the heart of the lace market in Nottingham city centre, a short walking distance from car parks, tram stops and the train station.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (BEng/MEng) Structural Engineers with 8-12 years' relevant experience to participate in an extensive array of new engineering challenges. Prospective Engineers will have a can-do attitude, an eagerness to continually learn and evolve, and be actively working towards chartership status (IStructE/ICE) to broaden their horizons.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an Engineering Consultancy that values its staff and offers excellent career development opportunities.
Please contact Evie Thornton at Calibre Search for more information or click apply.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business