Senior Civil Engineer
I am currently working with an award-winning Civil Engineering Consultancy based in central London on multiple Civil Design Engineering roles. We are working with them to find technically strong, creative and passionate Senior Civil Engineer with experience in managing others to join their team. Working within a supportive and welcoming team, the senior civil engineer role will require you to produce efficient, high-quality technical designs for both new build and refurbishment projects in a wide range of sectors. The senior civil engineer will need to be enthusiastic, hard-working and keen to expand your skillset to build upon existing knowledge.
Senior Civil Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum 4 years' UK experience as a Civil Engineer or Senior Civil Engineer;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills:
* Experience of developing SuDS strategies for major developments;
* Detailed design of below ground drainage networks, including SuDS elements, for buildings, highway and public realm;
* Highway, pavement design and ground modelling experience are beneficial but not essential:
* Experience of design for flood mitigation including developing sites in Flood Zone 3 is beneficial but not essential;
* Knowledge of design software such as Microdrainage and Civils 3D
Person Specification for the Senior Civil Engineer role:
The successful senior civil engineer will be self-motivated and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new opportunities within the Civil Engineering team. A capable all-rounder with multidisciplinary experience within a well-established consultancy is preferable.
* Demonstrate a grounded knowledge of engineering principles in relation to development infrastructure design work.
* As the Senior Civil Engineer you will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
* Ability to work in a demanding environment under pressure and to tight deadlines, with good communication skills.
* Confident in liaising with people at all levels.
Company Benefits for the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Cutting-Edge technology in the office;
* Fascinating projects
* First £3600 of your bonus tax-free;
* Contribution towards professional memberships; A genuinely flexible WFH scheme (flexi-hours and hybrid working);
* In house chef and provide weekly yoga classes.
If you are interested in this Senior Civil Engineer role, please apply today